[Grok-dev] What's holding up five.grok?

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Wed Jun 24 09:13:24 EDT 2009

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:52:09 +0800
Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,

  Hi,

> I'm really desperate for a new five.grok release. :)
>
> Any ideas what's holding one up? I can try to help if needed.

   That people review the last changes I did, and on grokcore.site and
   grokcore.annotations, if they want, and mainly me to have time to do
   it.

   All tests pass, and everything is up to date.

   But of course, if you want to do the release, well, you can do it,
   you have rights on pypi. But you will need first to release
   grokcore.site and grokcore.annotation.

   And I use those new functionality, so I do need a release as well.

   Best regards,

   Sylvain,

PS: Please follow those instructions to release Grok-related software
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/releasing-software, thanks.

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae
t +31 10 243 7051 -- http://infrae.com