[Grok-dev] Data.fs grow as result of create and remove principal

Jens Adner j.adner at fh-sm.de
Wed Mar 11 05:55:15 EDT 2009

Hi there,

my app is on a good way, all fine, ldap-auth is working and I am happy
with grok.

There is one small problem left I have. But it's not a real problem.

The problem is, Data.fs is growing every time a principal is greating or
removing by logging in or out.

This is my code:

app.py
class Foo(grok.Application, GlobalContainer):

   grok.local_utility(ldapauth.LdapAuth,
                     provides=IAuthenticatorPlugin,name='ldapauth2')
   grok.local_utility(ldapauth.MyCreds,
                     provides=ICredentialsPlugin,name='loginform2')

   grok.local_utility(ldapauth.MyPau,provides=IAuthentication)

and

ldapauth.py
from zope.app.authentication.session import SessionCredentialsPlugin

class LdapAuth(ldappas.authentication.LDAPAuthentication):
  def __init__(self):
    self.adapterName = 'fhsLdapAdapter'
    self.searchBase = 'dc=fh-sm,dc=de'

class MyCreds(SessionCredentialsPlugin):
  pass

class MyPau(authentication.PluggableAuthentication):
  def __init__(self):
    super(MyPau,self).__init__()
    self.credentialsPlugins = ('loginform2',)
    self.authenticatorPlugins = ('ldapauth2',)
    self.prefix = u'pau2.'

and in addition I create roles and perms:

@grok.subscribe(IPrincipalCreated)
def update_principal_info_from_ldap(event):
 principal = event.principal
 app = grok.getSite()

Data.fs is growing after login and logout about 500 Byte or so.

I can pack the Data.fs with self.request.publication.db.pack(), but this
is not the best way.

My Question is, why Data.fs grow? I don't create Data in my app. I think
this is a session problem, maybe the session will create in Data.fs, not
in RAM.

Thx for your help
Jens

--
++++++++ Jens Adner IuK-Zentrum Fachhochschule Schmalkalden +++++++++
++++++++ Fon: +49 3683688 9201  Fax: +49 3683688 989201     +++++++++