[Grok-dev] unique item in container question

modiadi adi at modiadi.com
Tue Mar 17 12:41:39 EDT 2009

Ok,

I have to say that many simple things are hard to understand because
there are no docs about them.

As I am using grok for a project, I will make a list with those
undocumented issues. I will try to do at least a simple howto about
each item.
Because I am a real beginer in grok/zope maybe it is easier for me to
see what is missing.

Thank for your help.

Adi