[Grok-dev] unique item in container question

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 13:58:33 EDT 2009

I know how you feel.  I have struggled also because of gaps in the documentation that others, who are more familiar with Zope3, step over without a second thought.

I am working on a project also, so I decided to use my ignorance to, hopefully, benefit others by writing a tutorial based on my experience.

I am glad to hear that you are inclined to do the same.  Hopefully, through our efforts, we can make Grok more approachable to beginners.

A great thing about the Grok community, is that we do have many experienced developers that can answer questions when we need help.

Thanks again to all of you who take the time every day to answer other peoples questions, offer suggestions, or review documentation.

It is the heart and soul of what makes Grok a success.