[Grok-dev] Internationalisation, is the howto current?

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:53:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

I wrote this howto. Maybe I should split this howto in two, one
specific to grok and one specific to Plone on plone.org/documentation,
but most of the howto apply to grok and plone, so I keeped it that
way.

All of this howto is current, except that now grok use a different
recipe for i18n, it's just a name change, you have the same scripts
bin/i18nextract and bin/i18nmerge normally.

Regards
--
Vincent Fretin