[Grok-dev] Grok sprint - June/July 2009

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Mar 31 14:28:15 EDT 2009

Hey,

Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> As summer is coming, a very nice event is to take place in UK by the
> end of June: EuroPython (http://www.europython.eu/)
> A great idea, suggested by Christian (goschtl), is to try and hold a
> Grok Sprint there, during the event, or a little before/after.
> Of course, this depends on you, guys, so please let me know you
> availability, your preferences or simply if you find the idea
> thrilling or not at all.

I'm all in favor of such a sprint, but I currently am not planning to
attend the sprint days (except perhaps part of the first day). This
because my wife and I wanted to take a vacation in the UK after EuroPython.

If a lot of people were to show up who want to help out I could be
convinced to stay a day longer or so, however.