[Grok-dev] megrok.z3cform and five.megrok.z3cform status

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu May 7 04:28:48 EDT 2009

Le Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:19:52 +0200,
Christian Klinger <cklinger at novareto.de> a écrit :

> Hi Wichert,

  Hello,

> i worked during the last week´s a bit on a branch of megrok.z3cform
> which works with megrok.pagelet. megrok.pagelet is a "grokked" version
> of z3c.template and z3c.pagelet. This means it´s possible to use
> z3c.form / z3c.formui in a "grokish" way.
>
> I talked the implementation a bit with sylvain, who is the author of
> megrok.z3cform. If there is intrest I will merge and make a alpha
> release of it.
>
> I have no idea what´s the status of five.megrok.z3cform.
>
> Im sure sylvain can give you a more detaild answer.

  Sorry for the late reply I was somewhat 'away' without Internet, and
  busy with a customer afterwards.

  Well, there is not that much in those packages just what I needed.
  There is grokkers to register forms in both packages and so they
  work correctly, just like does grokcore.formlib.

  The five.megrok.z3cform use plone.z3cform forms (and even the CRUD
  one), and it work like megrok.z3cform (but you have the default
  plone.z3cform templates for your forms if I remember correctly).

  If you need more functionality, just add them, with tests :).

  Best regards,

  Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae