[Grok-dev] Existing project upgrade procedure

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:10:25 EDT 2009

BTW: I found this readme.html at
http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo/readme.html (dated 27 Oct 2007)

The section on upgrading seems reasonable however the extends directive
is used in that example before the versions = versions

This is apparently before there was a versions.cfg and the [versions]
section was still in buildout.cfg

I'm not sure what I've learned from this except that there is a document
that did put some thought into the upgrade process.  But it was hiding
in a place and with a name that I hadn't found before. :-)

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services