[Grok-dev] HTTP PUT strange behavior

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:57:35 EDT 2009

I've had a headache trying to find the cause.
Roughly, the Catalog and Intid utilities were not find on a
getUtility, though the instance grokker and the indexes were fired
normally at the application instanciation.
I had this problem severak time. To reproduce it, you only need to
create a simple grok site and to have a grok.Indexes. If you have a
recent version of zope.publisher, you get an error at the application
creation
The index can't be created as the getUtility fails on both ICatalog and IIntids