[Grok-dev] Proposal: Base Grok on ZTK 1.0
janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 04:19:43 EST 2009
Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> What's the next step ?
> Can this grokcore.view branch become a 1.13 release ?
> The trunk can be a 1.14 for a further release
> What is holding back the move to 1.1 ?
> I'm very eager to get this done
I understand your eagerness.
Things still to do, as far as I can see:
1) More application-test-results
2) Updated docs, where needed
3) Updated grokdocs, where needed
4) Updated grokproject, if and where needed
5) Release grokcore.view-with-ztk-supprt, not including the
martian-update-features (as these are not completed yet)
More information about the Grok-dev