[Grok-dev] Custom not found page

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Fri Nov 13 18:03:47 EST 2009

Well, since you just asked for a "hint" and I don't have the full
answer :P

You've got:

metal:use-macro="context/@@mblosum/macros/standard"

But in a INotFound view, the context isn't your Application object,
but a NotFound object. If you look in the
zope.publisher.interfaces.__init__.py you'll see the definition of the
NotFound class. Which looks like it saves the object where traversal
failed as 'ob'. So maybe this would work?

metal:use-macro="context/ob/@@mblosum/macros/standard"

>   File "/home/svenn/.buildout/eggs/grok-1.0a4-py2.5.egg/grok/components.py",

It also looks like you're using 1.0a4, I recommend upgrading to 1.0 :P