[Grok-dev] grok 1.1alpha release preps

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 06:06:53 EST 2009

Michael, Souheil,

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> todo:
>
> - - remove grokcore.view from the branch svn:externals

Right, we can do that after releasing grokcore.view-1.13a. I can do that
right away, however...

> - - move buildout.cfg 'extends' and 'versions' to versions.cfg

...I'm not sure what you mean here. The 'extends' of what package's
buildout.cfg should move and where to?

Some more questions:

* grokcore.view's extends points to that of grok-1.0. In its
buildout.cfg it overrides several package versions to gain "ZTK
support". I think that's ok. Were the minimal-version-requirements in
grokcore.view's setup.py reviewed as well?

* The versions listed in grok's versions.cfg are based on a particular
svn revision of zopetoolkit/ztk.cfg. There's no real "release" of the
ZTK versions done, right? Are we ok with that? (I think I am, at least
for the time being).

regards,
jw