[Grok-dev] grok 1.1alpha release preps

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 07:30:27 EST 2009

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>> - - move buildout.cfg 'extends' and 'versions' to versions.cfg
>
> ....I'm not sure what you mean here. The 'extends' of what package's
> buildout.cfg should move and where to?
>
> Some more questions:
>
> * grokcore.view's extends points to that of grok-1.0. In its
> buildout.cfg it overrides several package versions to gain "ZTK
> support". I think that's ok. Were the minimal-version-requirements in
> grokcore.view's setup.py reviewed as well?

Actually, some of the version overrides in grokcore.view-1.13's
buildout.cfg were slightly different from the versions in grok's version
list.

What I now did is copy the versions list of grok to grokcore.view's 1.13
branch. Once grok-1.1 is released we can again make grokcore.view's
buildout.cfg extend from grok-1.1's list.

But right now, both grok and grokcore.view-1.13 branch use exactly the
same list of versions.

regards,
jw