[Grok-dev] libraries to use with Grok

Kent Tenney ktenney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:47:35 EST 2009

For me, a lurking pre-noob, this kind of thing is probably the most
valuable doc possible.
In contrast to the issues raised in the discussion of comments/ratings
on pypi, lists like
the one above offer information I can feel confident of on several levels:

- the stuff addresses real life problems
- the stuff works in real life
- there are users out there who might be able to help

I figure I could do worse than choosing the tools Martijn uses,
for features I would expect to require for most projects.

Thanks,
Kent