[Grok-dev] Static resources usage in different namespace packages

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Tue Nov 17 23:49:32 EST 2009

Hi,
    I am splitting my packages over different namespace packages,
like mynamespace.pkg1 mynamespace.pkg2 etc.
How can I use the static resources available in first package inside
the other one ?

For example in the first one I am using something like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" tal:attributes="href static/adder.css">

But if I use it in the second one, it produces :
"A system error occurred. "
BTW, how to get more details of this error ?

Regards,
Baiju M