[Grok-dev] Static resources usage in different namespace packages

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 00:15:26 EST 2009

I don't know enough to help you with the static resource question,
but to get more info on an exception, start the application with:

./bin/paster serve parts/etc/debug.ini

You should get a page full of debugging information including  a
stack trace when an exception occurs.

Hope that helps a little,
Steve