[Grok-dev] testing apps with grok-1.1a1

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 14:52:54 EST 2009

I got lost during the week end so I couldn't work on all the things I
was supposed to
To summarize, I still need to adapt the grokcore.view to the latest
zope.browserresource
I need to work on the deprecation imports of Grok itself too.

I moved all snappy/dolmen packages to grok 1.1a
It required so changes and I released all the modified packages already.
It simplified everything and I didn't run into any show stoppers.

One thing that is / might be bothering for people, is that zodbupdate
doesn't run with the ztk 1.0dev
This is unfortunate if you need to change a class by another,
following the migration

- Souheil