[Grok-dev] Grok Application and content initialization

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 05:53:25 EDT 2009

The solution I see for this problem is having a way to register a view
for a plain Zope3 installation that adds a grok site and then does the
other initializations needed.

This way, the user wouldn't be "Adding a Grok Application" to Zope3.
he'd be "Adding Your Application", which happens to add a Grok
application under the hood and then proceeding to add the other stuff.

Cheers, Leo