[Grok-dev] Grok Application and content initialization

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Oct 1 06:14:34 EDT 2009

I agree that it is a work around, but it isn't a show stopper.

I am more surprised that people accept the fact that you can't add
indexes to an existing application. That is at least my biggest gripe
with Grok, and the work around requires many steps and is very
complicated since it requires recreation of the application and
exporting and importing of the entire data structure.

This makes the upgrade story seriously flawed in it's current state.

Mvh Sebastian