[Grok-dev] martian page on the pypi

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:14:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just released martian-0.11.1 and noticed that this release then
appeared to be the most recent released on the martian pypi page.

Since I wanted to have the 0.12 to clearly be the most recent martian
release, I checked out the 0.12 tag of martian and did a:

   python ./setup/py register

Now, if you go to the martian pypi page for some reason you see two
seperate releases being mentioned.

It does not seem to affect the install-ability of martian, but it looks
a bit weird to me. Does anyone know what I did wrong here, or how I can
fix it?

regards,
jw