[Grok-dev] martian page on the pypi

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Wed Oct 7 14:23:36 EDT 2009

Hi.

You can log into the PyPi web UI and change those kinds of settings in
there, this should be at
http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=pkg_edit&name=martian

In general there's only one release shown by default and this happens
to be the one registered last. PyPi doesn't look at version numbers
here.

For installation buildout and setuptools by default look at
http://pypi.python.org/simple/martian which lists all releases
anyways. You can also access other releases like for example
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/martian/0.8

Hanno