[Grok-dev] test isolation, grok droppings

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Thu Oct 8 05:33:25 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-08, Jonathan Ballet <jonathan.ballet at securactive.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Reinout van Rees <reinout at vanrees.org> wrote:
>> One really quick way of verifying if it has to do with the teardown: just add
>> an 'allow_teardown=False' to your register_all_tests() call.
>
> I did that, and effectively, using 'allow_teardown=False' make my
> tests pass again.
> So, it looks like this is definitively a problem with those tear downs...

I'm leaning towards setting allow_teardown's to its (zope.app.testing's
default) default of False again.  At least the brute-force separate process
hides the incomplete test teardowns (bugs?) that way.  Less surprise that way,
I sadly guess.

Ideally, the test's teardowns would be better, of course :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Software developer at http://www.thehealthagency.com