[Grok-dev] Grok 1.0 released!

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:19:58 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 21:10 +0200, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> The Grok_ development team is very happy to release Grok 1.0. Grok 1.0
> is the culmination of 3 years of work after the start of the Grok
> project in late 2006. It presents a stable platform for developing
> powerful, extensible web applications. Grok is the result of years of
> work by the large Grok development team.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Now we can very soon release OSHIP 1.0beta1   :-)
https://launchpad.net/oship/

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc

Skype ID == (upon request)
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home