[Grok-dev] Security declarations
faassen at startifact.com
Fri Oct 9 11:32:21 EDT 2009
Marc Rijken wrote:
> Thanx for your prompt reply. I have tried is in grok0.14. I did not get
> any errors, but it did not work. When I changed the classes in to
> strings it did work. I have moved the code to grok1.0 and it works as
> expected. I'm not sure that was the only difference.
> BTW this behaviour is not document on
> which states " permission – the name of the permission that is required"
Thanks, that's indeed a documentation bug.
I've updated the documentation to reflect this now in SVN. One question
is whether this really works with Role. I couldn't find a test that
tests this, so that's a testing issue at least. I tried adjusting a test
to try it out, but I got errors in my test run.
This implies that the documentation in SVN is now ahead of the code.
Could someone add a test that tests direct permission references in
This ought to work:
Thanks, brave test-adder. :)
More information about the Grok-dev