[Grok-dev] grokproject kicks a win32api error

Squidward philswatch at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 09:02:21 EDT 2009

Squidward wrote:

> When I grokproject I get the error pasted below.  I ran on Widows Vista 64
> bit.. once as User, once as Admin.  No luck with either.  Problem appears
> to be the win32api module.. how can I fix that?

Grok easy_install attempts still fail.  Trying it from another angle, I
installed Zope 3.4 KGS.

3.4 installed error free and runs.  Is it possible to install Grok into an
existing Zope 3.4 instance?

I'm trying hard to make this work.  I respect the Zope technology, but I
only want to use it if I have Grok simplifying it for me.