[Grok-dev] manuel plugin for Martian's FakeModule?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:59:52 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

That's really impressive, I'd say it's much better to type a whole
module like this than in a standard doctest. Reindenting code is much
easier than adding ">>> " to it. And to top it off no need to bother
with the weird looking class faking as module thing.

My next question was going to be why didn't you reuse any of the
Martian code for fake modules, but by looking at your code it seems
there wasn't much to reuse anyway, right?

Good job!