[Grok-dev] Grok & the lack of good documentation

grokomobil battlefox at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:18:30 EDT 2009

Back to topic:

I think a big problem with the recent documentation is also the fact that a
lot of Zope knowledge is required to work with them. In many documentations,
it seems like most of the authors explain how things work in grok, but when
there is zope specific code in it (like things from the formlib) they try to
avoid any explanation for it. The developers of grok stated that you can use
grok without knowledge of zope, it seems like this is not 100% possible. Or
at least, no one cares when he writes a tutorial or how to for it.