[Grok-dev] New comment on Replacement of hard coded URLs

Kris Degryse kris_degryse at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:43:44 EDT 2009

Dear Administrator,

I have tried to copy some HTML code in the reply, but again I didn't succeed to get it displayed well.
What I meant is that in the file index.pt the hard coded URL can be replaced as follows:
  <h1>Viewlets Demo</h1>
  <a tal:attributes="href python:view.url('resetwilma')">Reset           Wilma</a>

Best regards,
Kris Degryse