[Grok-dev] svn ignores

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Sep 23 07:59:28 EDT 2009

I recently went through a couple of grok packages and added svn:ignores for
things like:

  develop-eggs
  bin
  parts
  .installed.cfg

I got a question about it by email asking whether that was a coding standard
or so.  Well, not to my knowledge.  But it raises some questions:

a) I assume nobody objects to that?

b) Does everyone have it in their default svn config's ignore list?

c) Or does everyone ignore it in "svn status"? I personally like to keep that
   list as empty as a glass of wiskey when it has been within my reach for an
   hour.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org