[Grok-dev] Can someone who has worked with template pluging review this doc

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed Sep 23 12:32:54 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Paul Wilson wrote:
> 2009/9/23 Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de>:

[snip]

> [...]

[snip]

> > megrok.genshi was fixed by Kevin Gill months ago and tests pass also for
> > Grok 1.0b2. All we need is a new release. Lennart, could you do that?
>
> While we're at it, is it advantageous for it to get its GlobalUtility
> from grokcore.component too?

Good hint! Yes, that would indeed be nice. Sylvain managed to decouple
megrok.chameleon from grok (leaving grokcore.* dependencies). From what
I've seen that should be possible for megrok.genshi to :-)

But also a working grok-based megrok.genshi release would be nice in
order to avoid disappointed developers.

Best regards,

--
Uli