[Grok-dev] Final touches for a 1.0 "proper"

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Sep 30 06:23:28 EDT 2009

I have begun marking stuff as possibly outdated...

In the beginning of the document I inserted:

      **Might be outdated!** This document hasn't been reviewed for
Grok 1.0 and may be outdated. If you would like to review the
document, please read this post_.

.. _post: https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/grok-doc/2009-July/000002.html

In the blueprint I put:

   2009-09-30 == Marked as possibly outdated == /jhsware

Mvh Sebastian