[Grok-dev] megrok.layout in grok1.1rc1: ConfigurationConflictError

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 03:38:42 EDT 2010

Hello,

Thank you for the report.
megrok.layout is moving a lot and lately has been modified to work
with the latest grokcore.message and grokui.admin.
The version useable with grok1.1 rc1 is the 0.9.

About the warning messages, they are not due to a "dirty" package, but
to the grokcore.view grokking.
This is a known flaw that is to be changed in the forthcoming
releases. The fix already exists but is not yet applied to the trunk.

Cheers,