[Grok-dev] Session based auth in Grok 1.1rc1

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:35:10 EDT 2010

trollfot at heimdall:~/projects/sandbox/zope.pluggableauth/trunk/src/zope/pluggableauth$
more principalfactories.zcml
<configure
    xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
    i18n_domain="zope">

  <adapter factory=".factories.FoundPrincipalFactory" />
  <adapter factory=".factories.AuthenticatedPrincipalFactory" />

</configure>

It's already in there.
In my first answer, I told you to include the configure.zcml of the
zope.pluggableauth
It's, in theory, all you need (there :   <include
file="principalfactories.zcml" />)

- Souheil