[Grok-dev] Session based auth in Grok 1.1rc1

Jeffrey D Peterson bgpete at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:21:20 EDT 2010

Yeah, I guess I wasn't very clear.  Knowing you have to include these and
moreover having to include these at all seems counter to the way things are
generally done in Grok.  I guess I am surprised it's not just grokked along
with everything else. But if I must, I must.

Is this due to it being a release candidate and not a full on release?

Jeff.