[Grok-dev] Session based auth in Grok 1.1rc1

Jeffrey D Peterson bgpete at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:52:32 EDT 2010

I suspected it wasn't intentional and if the solution was including those I
was ok with that too.  The only thing that threw me is usually you don't
have to and being pretty green with the zope3 ways, it just wasn't obvious
to me.  Live and learn.  On the upside it uncovered and got an issue solved
for the full release, so that is a positive.

Thanks for all the help!

Jeff.