[Grok-dev] Grok emerging from the dependencies

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 13:41:40 EDT 2010

Thought I would try this out on Windows.
I figured out that I had to install GraphViz.

I still get the following error repeated over and over

  operable program or batch file.
  '.' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

And it generates a bunch of zero-length SVG files in various directories.

I'm not familiar with depgraph or GraphViz.

Is there another missing dependency?

Thanks,
Steve