[Grok-dev] NotFound: Object: <zope.site.folder.Folder object at 0x#######>, name: u'favicon.ico'

Hector Blanco white.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:47:24 EST 2010

Hello everyone!

I have a problem that is not too serious but that has been bothering
me a little...

When I request a page from my Grok server (in debug mode), I get an exception
Debug at: http://127.0.0.1:8080/_debug/view/1292017221

And it's because it doesn't find the favicon.ico:

Module paste.evalexception.middleware:306 in respond
[ . . . stuff, stuff, stuff . . .]
NotFound: Object: <zope.site.folder.Folder object at 0x976476c>, name:
u'favicon.ico'

But sometimes, when I'm developing something new, it scares the s**t
out of me (I think I've done a bad mistake). I wouldn't mind providing
a sample (even empty) icon so it would find it and it won't complain
anymore, but I don't know where to place it.

Thank you in advance!