[Grok-dev] zope catalog datetime search

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 03:07:05 EST 2010

On 12/12/10 05:02 , Shrek Zhou wrote:
> hi,
> I have a datetime ValueIndex, the between search is fine, but I want to
> do a less than or greater than search,  I use hurry query's value.Le and
> value.Ge to do it. but I only got all the objects. it does not work as
> expected. any idea?

All I can say at this moment, without having more details about your
setup, is that we are using datetime ValueIndexes succesfully. One of
the queries we use looks like this:

     date_term = hurry.query.value.Between(
         ('', 'creation_time'), lower, upper)
     q = getUtility(IQuery).searchResults
     return q(date_term)

Can you tell a bit more about your index- and search-related code?

regards, jw