[Grok-dev] Grok 1.2 and megrok.pagetemplate version conflict

Sascha Boch sascha.boch at gmx.de
Thu Dec 16 04:35:41 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I'm having big issues getting Grok to work with megrok.pagetemplate. Would anyone help me to work around this issue?

As soon as I add megrok.pagetemplate to the install_requires list of the setup.py file, buildout aborts with the following error:

The version, 1.13.5, is not consistent with the requirement, 'grokcore.view>=2.0'.
While:
   Updating app.
Error: Bad version 1.13.5

I am really a bit lost because I do not know where the version number 1.13.5 is coming from and I do not have a clue as what I can do to analyze this problem.

Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,
Sascha