[Grok-dev] Disable logging of Http connections (GETs, POSTs...) when logging in debug mode

Hector Blanco white.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:36:04 EST 2010

I'm amazed for the speed of your answers, guys! :)

Your solution worked fine.

By doing:

[pipeline:main]
#pipeline = accesslogging evalexception grok
pipeline = evalexception grok

in parts/etc/debug.ini, it doesn't show the GET/POSTs...

It looks like a new feature, indeed. I have another Grok server
running and it doesn't show the GET/POSTS... It's nice to have that,
though :) Thanks to the Grok developers!

Thank you again.