[Grok-dev] Update: Splitting out xmlrpc, traverser, rest...

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Thu Dec 30 06:54:50 EST 2010

Hi there,

Christian Klinger wrote:

> the three packges grokcore.xmlrpc, grokcore.traverser, grokcore.rest are
> ready and factored out of grok. All packages are included in
> groktoolkit/trunk. Currently i use an autocheckout in buildout
> for the splitted packages.
>
> Maybe someone can have a review. And give me some feedback.

While working on better sphinx-support for the Grok reference docs I
noticed (thanks to the autodoc feature of Sphinx) that the
application_url() and flash() methods have gone from XMLRPC and REST
classes. Was that intended (I see that especially the flash() method
makes not much sense with XMLRPC/REST and it is generally difficult to
bring application_url() back while the real implementation remains in
grok.util)? I just want to make sure that this step has everyones
blessing.

Best regards,

--
Uli