[Grok-dev] Grok 1.1 the plan

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Mon Feb 8 04:27:13 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is any use at all for the zapp (test?) work to know
whether a module is found on a machine, but thought I'd mention it on
this list anyway:
the debian packagers use a script to find out about dependencies:

http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-modules/tools/find_python_dependencies.py

It was mentioned in an Ubuntu devweek class:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/01/21/%23ubuntu-classroom.html

HTH,

Roger