[Grok-dev] Grok and chameleon

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:46:02 EST 2010

That's probably a bit early to start and argue about back compatibility.
Let's try and do the best option for Grok and see how we can get some
backward compatibility.
We do not want to get stuck, obvisouly, nor to burn bridges around us :)

So, let's get started with the chameleon integration already !