[Grok-dev] Grok and chameleon

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Feb 8 13:00:56 EST 2010

Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:
> That's probably a bit early to start and argue about back compatibility.
> Let's try and do the best option for Grok and see how we can get some
> backward compatibility.

You're right, we're arguing way too soon. I'm sorry I started this
subthread. We just need to determine where we want to go, and then
figure out how we work out the backwards compatibility plan based on that.

> We do not want to get stuck, obviously, nor to burn bridges around us :)

Exactly.

> So, let's get started with the chameleon integration already !

I'd like to get technical on this, indeed!

How do you think we can take things from megrok.chameleon and fold them
into grokcore.view and/or Grok? What would the technical changes be?