[Grok-dev] Chameleon and i18n

Sylvain Boureliou sylvain.boureliou at makina-corpus.com
Tue Feb 9 03:18:36 EST 2010

Hi all,

I'm using megrok.chameleon (0.2) for some templates in Grok (1.1a1) but
I can't translate i18n messageid in Chameleon templates.

My translations are located in
myapp/locales/fr/LC_MESSAGES/fruitsvegetables.mo & .po and they are
registred with zcml <i18n:registerTranslations directory="locales" />.

Translations work fine with classic ".pt" templates but not with ".cpt"
templates.

I certainly have miss something. Have you any idea?
Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Sylvain

--
Sylvain Boureliou, Ingénieur Zope/Python/Plone
MAKINA CORPUS - www.makina-corpus.com

Email : sylvain.boureliou at makina-corpus.com