[Grok-dev] Article on Grok by Carlos de la Guardia available

Marcel Klapschus battlefox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 07:58:16 EST 2010

I got the honor to review Carols book before release and can say that this is
definitly the first time, that someone wrote documentation with the
intention to make grok accessable to a bigger audience. (Most of the
tutorials on this page failed because they were either too simple to go on
or they expect too much Zope-background).

I really hope this is the start for a many books dealing with grok in the
near future.