[Grok-dev] Grok book now available for sale

Simon Jagoe azriphale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:07:05 EST 2010

Carlos,

I'll join everybody else in the congratulations now :)

I have had a brief look through your book. It looks high quality and a
very valuable resource. As Martijn says, this needs to be very
prominently advertised on grok.zope.org. It is well worth the small
cost. I can't wait to receive the hard copy for my book shelf now!

Best regards,
Simon