[Grok-dev] Call for participation as editor in the Grok > Documentation group

Kathy Manwaring kathy at perfectnotes.com.au
Thu Feb 11 21:10:52 EST 2010

Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:13:52 +0100 Sebastian Ware <sebastian at urbantalk.se>
wrote:

>     FOUR to go..... :)
>     Five
>     Six
>     Seven
>     Eight
>     Nine
>     Ten
>
> Post a reply to this email and let me know if you:
>
> a) Have credentials to edit the Official docs in the SVN-repos
> b) You are a manager on the Plone site (ie you can edit whatever there)
c) You are registered on Launchpad

>                      SVN   grok.zope.org   launchpad
> Paul Wilson          Y          Y             Y
> Sebastian Ware       N          Y             Y
> Martijn Faassen      Y          Y             Y
> Steve Schmechel      N          Y             Y
> Jan-Wijbrand Kolman  Y          Y             Y
> Leonardo Rochael Almeida  Y     N             Y
>

> Mvh Sebastian

I will (tentatively) add myself to this list. Simply for the reason that I
am a very baby Grok developer and so am using the Tutorials particularly.
So it would probably be easier if I could jump in and change things that
are incorrect myself, rather than hassling others to do so... Like the
fact that the documentation includes a neat feature on grok.View called
flash which sends a quick message - except that when you did deeper it
needs z3c.flashmessage (which, admittedly, is part of the Grok setup), but
it needs some clarification - somehow - for confused newbies like me...

Let me know if anyone thinks this is not appropriate - I won't take offence.

     Three to go..... :)
     Four
     Five
     Six
     Seven
     Eight
     Nine
     Ten

Post a reply to this email and let me know if you:

a) Have credentials to edit the Official docs in the SVN-repos
b) You are a manager on the Plone site (ie you can edit whatever there) c)
You are registered on Launchpad

                         SVN   grok.zope.org   launchpad
Paul Wilson               Y          Y             Y
Sebastian Ware            N          Y             Y
Martijn Faassen           Y          Y             Y
Steve Schmechel           N          Y             Y
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman       Y          Y             Y
Leonardo Rochael Almeida  Y          N             Y
Kathy Manwaring (?)       N          N             N

0406 911 985
kathy at perfectnotes.com.au
Perfect Notes I. T.

0406 911 985