[Grok-dev] adding ZPL.txt to the various grokcore.* libraries

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Sat Feb 13 18:27:05 EST 2010

Hi Soulheil,

Souheil CHELFOUH wrote:

> The megrok packages that were uncomplete or wrong were my doing.
> I know it's awfully wrong and I need to update the releases too.
> This is not serious. I apologize.

No need to do so, I am glad you don't mind! Normally I wouldn't change a
license this way, but I was pretty sure here, that it happended
accidentally one time (and then one package layout was copied from
another and the little error propagated). Thanks for your understanding.

@Christian (Klinger): is the ZPL switch for you okay too?

> I'll go through that all next week

Thanks, any new releases had to be done by people with the respective
pypi permissions for each package.

Rumors are, that also uploading a new version with license file (but
without upgrading the version number) to PyPI is sufficient for
distributors.

Best regards,

--
Uli