[Grok-dev] Pending removal of KSS-howtos, will they be missed?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Feb 17 05:39:45 EST 2010

I think your suggested deprecation policy is reasonable. But, what put
me off with zope.org was that all the deprecated documentation comes
up in search results. I hated zope.org for that, we would risk having
the same situation. Granted, your policy at least promises that the
documents work, but will they risk "spamming" search results?

Mvh Sebastian